Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas

For Country Guitarists

Fender Telecaster


The Fender Telecaster is "the" electric guitar of Country music. It was first brought to popularity by Buck Owens and his "Bakersfield Sound." Since the times of buck such country stars as Alan Jackson, George Strait, and even newcomers like Easton Corbin have all opted for an electric Fender Telecaster. If you want to use your electric guitar skills for Country Music, I would highly recommend ordering one. Simply click the icon to right.




Country Guitar Licks (with CD)

This book is simply wonderful. I still use it sometimes. It's entitled Country Guitar Licks by Alan Warner. Let me tell you something. You'll get excited when you first get this book. It will teach you what you need to know as far as soloing. Different country styles from rockabilly to bluegrass are included. I was pumped the first time I realized I could make my guitar sound like a banjo. Included is a CD, with slowed down versions of all the exercises and songs. You won't want to miss out on this one, trust me. Order a copy. Click the icon to the right, or here, to be directed to it.


Brad Paisley's Hit's Alive CD


The ultimate country guitarist, plays the ultimate hits on this brand new cd encompassing a carrier of hits. If you're into country music and guitar, you'll love this album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...