Thursday, March 31, 2011

How to Play Let Me Down Easy by Billy Currington




Capo 1

Intro: G  (CsD4) C  G (CsD4)  C
                 G                                     C
There's a little moonlight, dancin on the sand
          G                                                                             C
There's a warm breeze blowin by the ocean as your takin my hand
            D                               C
You need to know, where I'm standin now
          G                             C
That I'm right on the edge of givin in to ya
D
Baby its a long way down

Chorus:
     G     Bm                 C
If I fall, can ya let me down easy
     G                   Bm
If I leave my heart with you tonight,
         C                                          Am
Will you promise me that you're gonna treat it right
           Bm     C     Em F     Em                  G              (CsD4) C
I'm barely hangin on, if i fall, can you let me down easy

Vs. 2
The scent of your perfume, floatin in the air
Lookin like an angel, lyin on a blanket with a halo of hair
And those lips, look to good to be true
Once I taste that kiss, I know what'll happen
I'll be at the mercy of you

1 comment:

Tim said...

Is there anywhere to find the real cords? The song starts with a G#, to Cm and Fm, or that is what it seems to me, but everyone is using G C D Bm Em F and Am. But using those, you cannot play wth the song. I have only been playing three months and perhaps do not know how this works, but would love to find the real chords.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...